Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dog Days of Summer



Day 22 - Songs of Summer

A year or so of having a blog named after me & I finally get a picture posted!

10 Random Things about Gypsy
  1. My new favorite thing this summer is chasing Rabbits & Frogs.
  2. I was touring the country with a homeless man before I moved in at the ranch. Hence the name Gypsy.
  3. I have a love hate relationship with Miss Kitty the Cat.
  4. I get to visit Browning Trophies & Awards every Wednesday because the cleaning lady comes to my house & I bark at the vacuum cleaner.
  5. My best friend at Browning Trophies is Ruben.
  6. I am buddies with a whitetail deer named Bonnie who has a brother Clyde.
  7. I bark at Thunder.
  8. I get excited when Nanny is mentioned. I love for her to visit! She lives a half mile down the road.
  9. I love to sneak into the barn and eat deer pellets if my Dad leaves them on the ground.
  10. I love peanuts & cashews. Really I love to eat just about anything.




Gypsy & Ruben

My Buddy Ruben & I

No comments:

Post a Comment